There are as many as 30 dedicated women and the occasional welcomed man, who participate in the weekly gathering. All give freely of their time and share their unique skills with others in the group. Their talents are varied and each brings a special something as products are designed and produced.
Many thanks to the following:
- Foxford Woollen Mills: For providing raw materials.
- Rory Gallager, Sean Carolan, for donating fleeces.
- Brian Masterson, Micahel Callaghan for building our looms and other carpentary needs.
- Sally McKenna: Kiltimagh artist for providing weaving expertise
- Suzie Sullivan: Westport artist for providing rugmaking expertise
- Sheila McGregor: (Scotland) stitched product design consultant.
- Mary Browne: For tracking down and collecting coffee sacks in Dublin to line our round floor mats.
- Colorful Creations Bead Company, Massachussetts USA for donation of beads.
- Culkin Delivery Services: Transporting raw materials.
- Charlie Gallagher: For donating fleeces.
- Mulranny Futures group: For their ongoing support and encouragement.